NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 15:32:15 -0500
Speaking of "natural flavors" and such, does anyone know if Dr. Pepper
soda contains dairy?  The only questionable ingredients I remember seeing
are caramel color and natural flavors.

The reason I ask is that I started drinking it a few days ago when we ran
out of Coke at work, and now I have 2 unexplained canker sores.  I
normally get canker sores when I accidentally consume anything with cow's
milk based products.  The Dr. Pepper was the only thing I've changed
recently that I at all suspect could be the cause.

I normally drink lots of Coke...so I don't believe their caramel color is
lactose based...else I'd always have sores.

 Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]>  |  Unsolicited commercial e-mail will
 Network Administrator       |  be proof-read for $199/message.
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |