NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"J.T. & Dale Robin Lockman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 21:35:35 -0500
Listmates, While cruising around the web tonight looking for dairy-free
recipes for my bread machine, I located some that were
gluten-free...not  of interest to me, but I thought I would pass this on
to those who need this info.  Try www.westbend.com and click on the
recipe corner...nice-looking recipes that were gluten free.  Also, I
tried doing a netsearch using the words "bread machine" in quotes, and
found a number of websites listed, several of which included gluten-free
recipes.  One I recall looking at was King Arthur Flour's web page and
they had some more gluten free recipes.  Sorry I didn't jot down the
address, but it was easy to find.  Good luck..I hope this helps
someone!  Dale Robin Lockman Ima (Mom) to Seth and Aaron