NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Janine Rae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 23:35:17 -0800
On Thu, 13 Nov 1997 23:41:35 -0500 Jeny Walker-Hughes
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
  Before anyone blasts me for it, I/we
>realize
>this is contrary to conventional ADD approaches and that it is
>controversial.

Would never blast you.  Commend you for going non conventional especially
since I've seen it help ADD kids.

>Just as a sideline, you'd think my "other" daughter was a heroin
>junkie when
>she says "Mom, please can I have a large piece of cheese?  A slice?  A
>corner?  A nibble?  Not even a LICK!"  She seems to be suffering more
>and
>cheating more through the elimination diet than all of the rest of us!

Well it is withdrawl!!  My son curled up in the fetal position the first
day on the elimination diet crying "I need my sugar, I need my milk"
Pitiful.

Janine B.