From:
Al Rosenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 22:22:48 -0500

             Re. the posting below on Advil  by Hania Powch

            Do celiacs want to passively accept a major drug house
saying that "they are unsure of the sources of the starches"?  They are
making medicine and Whitehall Laboratories, Madison, NJ 07940 trys to
get away with claiming that they choose to have no knowledge (or
control?) about what they are making their pills with.  Let's try to
find an effective way to publically differ with Whitehall Labs.  Advil
is big bucks to Whitehall.  For instance, are there any medical groups
(AMA?) that can push our cause ?
                                     Al Rosenberg, Cape Cod