From:
mary elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 04:16:05 -0800

     Hello everybody,
Another foodlist for you all, this time from Empire Kosher Poultry.
And I might as well tell you that from now on, all food lists I get
from manufacturers go on the listserve exactly as they were sent to
me. That way the responsibility is all theirs. I prefer it this way,
since there is always the possibility of error when you start amending
or summarizing. Mary in NYC