Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 15:54:48 -0400

Hi everybody,
I am sorry this has gotten to be such a mix-up  on getting the info out on
the Live Chat Group.  My computer crashed Sat. a.m. and just now get back
on line (6-23  3:00 p.m.).  I am going to go ahead and start the Chat Group
tonight.  I know this info will be late for some of you but whoever can
come, please do.  I am going to give all the information that you will need
to access this website and to get into the Chat group.  It is very easy!!
Again, the time is 8:00-10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time - June 23rd.  For
those wanting some info on a Chat group - you do not have to stay the whole
time - you do not have to ask questions - you may just want to see what a
Chat group does and perhaps you will want to participate later on.  You do
not have to be here each Monday evening but we hope you can make it.  There
is no charge for this.  There is nothing to down load.  I hope I have made
the instrustions easy enough for everybody to understand.

Instructions -  Go to:

http://www.medsupport.org

Scroll down to Chat Rooms and click on it.
Chat Room Rules will come up - Read & click on area - "Agreeing to Abide by
Rules."
Click on Special Events Room
Enter this information -
Your Name  -  First Name  (if common name you can put last initial
                                          by it so there is no confusion)
Your E-Mail address  -  (optional)
How many messages to display  -  10
Automatic Refresh Rate  -  20
Use Frames  -  You must click in this box
Click on  -  Enter Conference Room

When you enter conference room  -  you will see info saying you just
entered Conference Room in a minute or so and you will see other messages
from other people.  You can scroll to see the last 10 messages.
These are titles you will see on this page -

"Send Message"  area where you will write message and click on it.

"New Messages"  -  just ignore.

"Log Off"  Click on here when ready to exit conference room.

"View Participants"  Click here to see who is in Conference Room.

"Clear Form"  After sending your message click on here to clear message.

"Which User To Send To" -  All.     Leave this like it is.

If anybody has any problems, please E-mail me.  For those of you who live
in Australia I will E-mail you tomorrow and give you the time difference.

Hope to see you tonight!

Marilyn        [log in to unmask]