From:
Abigail Neuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 10:35:50 PST

Dear List, I received the following message requesting information on
Barleygreen.  I looked in the archives and couldn't find much on it,
just that someone thought they should have the product tested for gluten
content before trying it.  If anyone has more recent information on the
gluten free status of this product, please let me know.  Thanks.
Abigail