From:
James Swede <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 12:50:26 -0400

This is my first posting to the list so please excuse my probable lack of
etiquette!I would greatly appreciate help on the following all-consuming
questions to a recently diagnosed Coeliac such as myself:-

1)Are ready salted Pringles GF.In the UK they have modified starch in them?

2)What does modified starch mean in the UK and is it safe for Coeliacs?

3)What beer,if any, can i drink?I hear a few real ales such as Bishop's
Finger may be GF.

4)Can anyone recommend some good restaurants that specifically cater for GF
diet in the London,England area?

I have no association with any products mentioned.

A general thanks to the list as it is nice to know there are people out
there who know exactly how you feel.

JAMES SWEDE
LONDON
ENGLAND