From:
fpickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 14:36:39 -0600

Hi everyone:

Many requests came back to me for the place in Minnesota to purchase the
wild rice.  I finally received the information:
Manitok
Callaway, MN 56521
Phone 1-800-726-1863
Fax      1-218-375-4765

You can call the 800 number for a free catalog.

Just remember that this rice is dirty and has to be washed before cooking
it in chicken broth and celery salt.  To wash it add water to the rice
amount in your pan and bring to boil,  Drain.  Repeat this two more times.
 Now add the borth, cook and enjoy.

Marita in Sherman, TX