From:
Kenny Silverman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 17:10:54 -0800

Hi All,

I'm new to this, so please excuse me if this is a basic question.

What are some of the recommended books that I should read to start learning
about CD and how to maintain a GF diet?
I've been searching the web too, so if there are some recommended sites,
that would also be appreciated.

I cannot believe the transformation that has occurred in the past week
(yup, only 1 week GF)!  Most of my eczema cleared up,
(which was likely DH), my memory is starting to come back (I thought the
loss was due to 3 years of prednisone which I recently stopped using), and
lots of other symptoms that I have been living with will likely all be
linked to CD (like eosinophilic gastroenteritis and chronic kidney stones).
Amazing that the doctors never suspected CD.

Current doctor is still skeptical that I have CD, but I'm not.  All the
reading I've done so far fingers CD.

I have a lot to learn, and have a voracious appetite to learn how to have
normal healthy life!

Many Thanks,

Kenny