From:
"S. Pierce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 09:56:32 -0800

        Delta CAN give good meals.  I've had good luck flying out of
Washington, on connections to the West Coast.  In previous discussions,
people have pointed out that it all depends on the food service doing the
catering.  Maybe if we could identify the airports at which the service is
particularly poor, and bring this to the attention of the airlines,
something could be done.

Sydney from Seattle

P.S. re Delta meals:  They were so good on a flight from Washington to
Seattle last July that my seatmates were envious--particularly of the
snack, fresh fruit, yogurt and mini rice cakes.