From:
Linda Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 06:38:40 -0600

Susan Pieper is mistaken in thinking that there are no celiac support
groups in far West Texas. Here in the Tumbleweed Capital of the world
(Midland and Odessa, Texas) we have our very own Gluten Free Awareness,
West Texas Chapter. In fact, we are having our Thanksgiving shared
meal this Saturday. Anyone interested in information for this group, now
or in the future, should feel free to email me ([log in to unmask]).

Of course, it still might be a bit far for Susan to travel, though we'd
love to have her. <waving at Susan>
--
Linda Blanchard
http://ccgs.com/cdl/support/chat.htm