From:
dave fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 23:40:30 +0000

Hi Group,
Recently talked to a friend of mine that I hadn't seen for a long time.
She said she was seeing a neurologist for tingling in her fingers and
and feet, always tired and hard for her to get out of bed and most
annoying were migraine headaches. Because of the migraine headaches and
tingling in her body parts, her primary doctor sent her to a
neurologist. The doctor took tests and felt that she had the beginning
stages of multiple sclerosis. I read on Scott Adam's web site that MS is
an immune deficiency disease related to celiac disease. My question for
her: Has anyone used the gluten-free diet to help curb any neurological
problems? I am not talking for depression (she doesn't seem to be
depressed) only concerned with what she can do to help herself. If
anyone has information on this connection, please write me.
Cindy in NJ at: [log in to unmask]