VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Visually Impaired Pittsburgh Area Computer Enthusiasts! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 01:31:43 -0400
I would wager that none of the participants in this 1993 event would have
predicted that blind people would be able to browse the archives of the
newspaper just a few years later.  BOLD members will spend part of Sunday
at the controls of small aircraft taking off from our county airport.  I
wonder if the person who asked the article's final question was among
them.