VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Murdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 13:05:53 -0400
Hello everyone,
I'm proud to announce vipace's anual get ogether/picnic.  The event will
be held at the center city tower in downtown pittsburgh on saturday at
1:00 p. m.
We'l  have pizz brought in from motecellos across the strret and alcohol
will also available with soft drinks as well.
Non-members price for the event is $2.00. If there's a phone availabel
doug will bring his oaptop to demonstrate a few things for a mini
program.
If you're interested in
attending annd hav e any questions please cal fran vitula at 683-4123 or
e-mail doug hunsinger at [log in to unmask]
You can also contact me with any questions you may have by e-mail at
[log in to unmask] or by phone at 481-9891.
Please contact doug or fran by no
later than wesnesday, september 24. I hope to see many of you there.