VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Ingram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 12:21:53 EDT
can we also apply these standards to the music equipment manufacturers.  There
are a lot of us who use keyboards, amps, and digital recording boards just to
name a few of the items.  We haven't had the benefit of being able to read
manuals that were text only for any piece of equipment that we've purchased.
can this also apply to this segment of society? I believe that there is a way
to make manuals and the actual products more accessible to the visuallimpared
community.  if there is something that can be done to make
synthesizer,moduals, recording boards and other associated equipment more
accessible I'd sure would like to know about it.