VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 1998 15:38:07 -0500
I was wondering if they've found a way to make buttons at the top of the web
page more accessible? I've noticed that on Ensoniqs web sight when you click
on instrument productsyou are presented with a short discription of what's
listed below then there are pictures to the left of each link.  After clicking
on the link you are presented with little tabs across the top but at his point
jfw is unable to read those buttons.  I thaught I might let you know this and
maybe pass this information along to other users of jfw that are on this list
and those who might frequent those pages that seem to have become more
sensative to buttons.