From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 12:03:27 -0500
On Thu, 29 May 1997, Lisa Sporleder wrote:

> The cake precipitated an immediate asthma
> attack, and I remembered that I used to feel that way all the time before
> going lowcarb, and just dealt with it.

        This is the best reason to go paleorific.  It's better safe than
sorry with food alergies.  Even after my step mother noted I was lactose
intolerant, I had a tough time accepting it until one day I drank three
glassed of chocolate milk and ran right to the bathroom.  The problem
with food is that you don't usually get an imidiate reaction that you can
identify as the cause.

Karl Alexis McKinnon|I live as the beasts in the fields, rejoicing in the
SP2                 |fleshly life. I favor the edible and curse the inedible.