From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 08:10:37 -0500
I know this doesn't belong on this list.  And I would normally not send it
to the list, except that in this instance, I feel the need to defend myself
a little.

1.  No, I do not.  I work for a corporation which uses drug testing.  While
I vehemently disagree with this practice, I also need an income.  So, since
Neanderthin disallows the use of the only drug that society allows
(alcohol), I am always sober.  And I would never even think about that
Ketamine you suggested; it's a synthesized chemical!  Just a little out of
place for someone subscribing to paleolithic nutrition.

2.  I am not even going to reply with half the anger I am feeling about
this second statement except to ask you to grow up a little and not make
wild assumptions and accusations towards people you don't even know.  If I
met you in person, I'd simply walk away.  Someday this attitude is going to
get you into trouble (of course, it's less likely when one is hiding behing
email).

John Pavao

----------
>I have seen no real world evidence that it has that
>effect except during use, and I've known plenty of people who indulged
>plenty.

May be you partake as well and have deteriorated as well and are not in a
position to judge impartially. eh?

>until you can
>introduce me to someone whose truly been brain-damaged by marijuana, I'm
>not buying it.

please dont believe me. Keep smoking. Be my guest. Its your brain. Im not
out to persuade anyone to get control over their lives & emotions and be
happy and fulfilled who doesnt want to. Keep using external means to change
your state.