From:
Paul Getty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 20:50:14 -0400
>I don't know if the proteins vary much between beef liver and beef
>muscle. But of the autistic children we tested (using ELISA IgG allergy
>testing) all seven who were allergic to milk protein were also allergic
>to beef.

What does this allergy to beef mean?  Does it mean these people were from a
line of ancestors who ate meat from the ancestors of cattle?  Or is it just
an individual anomaly?  I've seen postings about allergies to cereal
grains, and the conclusions sometime given is that these allergies are
further proof that our ancestors did not eat grains.  Or am I confusing
intolerance for allergy?  I just feel that a vegetarian advocate could run
with the idea of allergies to beef.
Thanks.

Paul
Paul Getty