Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 03:09:22 -0700
From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
* ATKINS-NEW is a support list for persons following the low
carbohydrate lifestyle as described by Robert C. Atkins M.D. in
his book: DR.ATKINS' "NEW DIET REVOLUTION".
* The purpose of the list will be to share experiences, offer each
other support, chat about our daily challenges in the spirit of
sharing knowledge on dietary and health issues of our chosen lifestyle.
* To join the list send email to:
with the following in the body of the message:
        SUB ATKINS-NEW YourFirstName YourLastName
* To leave the list send email to:
with the following in the body of the message:
        SIGNOFF ATKINS-NEW

-----------
* PALEOFOOD is a support list for persons following a paleolithic
style diet such as described by Ray Audette in NEANDERTHIN
"A Caveman's Guide to Nutrition" and all other similar approaches
in the spirit of the Hunter-Gatherer.
* The purpose of the list will be to share experiences, offer each
other support, chat about our daily challenges in the spirit of
sharing knowledge on dietary and health issues of our chosen lifestyle.
* To join the list send email to:
with the following in the body of the message:
        SUB PALEOFOOD YourFirstName YourLastName
* To leave the list send email to:
with the following in the body of the message:
        SIGNOFF PALEOFOOD
------------

* The LOWCARB-LIST is a forum for discussion and support
for ALL diets and eating plans restricted in carbohydrates.
Discussions include but are not limited to Atkins, NeanderThin,
Carbohydrate Addicts Diet (CAD), Protein Power, the Zone et al.
* The purpose of the list will be to share experiences, offer each
other support, chat about our daily challenges in the spirit of
sharing knowledge on dietary and health issues of our chosen lifestyle.
* To join the list send email to:
with the following in the body of the message:
        SUB LOWCARB-LIST YourFirstName YourLastName
* To leave the list send email to:
with the following in the body of the message:
        SIGNOFF LOWCARB-LIST

-------------

* LC-DIABETES is a support list for all persons controlling intake of
carbohydrates as a method to control and manage Diabetes and avoid
diabetic complications.  All diet types and lifestyles are welcome.
* The purpose of the list will be to share experiences, offer each
other support, chat about our daily challenges in the spirit of
sharing knowledge on dietary and health issues of our chosen lifestyle.
* To join the list send email to:
with the following in the body of the message:
        SUB LC-DIABETES YourFirstName YourLastName
* To leave the list send email to:
with the following in the body of the message:
        SIGNOFF LC-DIABETES

LISTOWNER