From:
Kate Joswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 09:34:07 -0600

Here is a summary of the replies to my biscotti request:

1) a number of people suggested I try the Gluten Free Pantry's biscotti mix
2) others suggested they stopped trying to make biscotti when they tasted
     the good ready-made biscotti from Pamela's and/or G!Foods.
3) many people said they used the recipe I had tried with good results
     and suggested I try it again.  I will do that
4) I did receive three new recipes that I will try.  Contact me if you want
     to try them also
5) one kind person offered to try to convert the wheat-based recipe I used
     successfully to gluten-free.  I will forward the wheat recipe to him soon.
6) finally, one person suggested she successfully converts cookie
     recipes to gluten free by substituting one part sweet rice flour and three
     parts white rice flour for the wheat flour in all cookie recipes

Kate Joswick
Macomb IL  USA