From:
Kathryn Whipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:11:47 -0400

I find i have a lot of ups and downs from things as innocuous-seeming as
grain-sweetened chocolate...Yes, i think going off your diet can lead to
imbalances that may cause depression..
I have a customer at my store who was diagnosed with lymphoma about 2 years
ago. Since then he has spent almost 9 months eating nothing but shredded raw
greens, steamed brown rice, and a little lemon juice.  His cancer is slowly
shrinking. I find his example encouraging when i start feeling whiny about
wanting pizza, or a grilled cheese sandwich... the old saying is surley
true, there is always someone worse off...
Kathy
Brooker FL