From:
"Steven S. Palmer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 12:30:18 -0800

Hi
  I suffer pain all over my body. Not only severe pain and nausea in my
intestines but, I get severe pain in my arms, legs, and it seems to travel
constantly. It can be in my leg for hours then later or the next day it's
in my arm and/or hand. I really can't tell if it's in my muscles or bones
but I read that Celiac Disease has associated bone pain so I guess that is
what I am suffering from. My teeth are showing a great loss of calcium too.
  Anyone else have all this pain everywhere? I take Lortab for pain but it
ONLY helps, and only for short periods of time. I am extremely weak, unable
to eat or drink anything without getting sick. Just wondering about all of
this traveling pain in arms and legs. Thank you.
Steven S. Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
http://home1.gte.net/sputers/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4001/