From:
Colby Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 12:59:28 -0800

I spoke with a woman at Nabisco in the US and she said that the Snackwell
Air Crisp Potato crackers sold in the US aren't GF (they have wheat in
them) and they are also either discontinued or soon to be so.  Nabisco
Canada makes a Potato Thin cracker through their Cristie Brown line that is
GF (or so Nabisco USA says).  I e-mailed Nabisco Canada to get some
information from them and to beg them to sell these crackers in the US if
they are in fact GF.  I'll keep you posted.

Colby Ray
Bellevue, WA