From:
Vickie Puffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 14:36:48 EST

I am OVERWHELMED...and not by celiac's disease (for a change)!  Since my first
posting to the list a week ago, I've received such a tremendous outpouring of
support, good wishes, and helpful information.  Each new email response has
given me hope and the encouragement I need in order to get my health--and my
life--back on track.  I've printed every single response and shared them with
my husband.  We can't begin to thank you enough!

I have a booklet by Rita Greer called "Diets to Help Gluten & Wheat Allergy"
in which the author mentions TRUFREE FLOURS.  My local health food store is
not familiar with them, and the only reference on the WWW is through a store
(I think) in Ireland.  I wrote them to see if there is a US distributor or
brand, but they have not responded yet.  Does anyone on the list know about
these flours?

Also, I might be interested in buying a Welbilt or Zojirushi bread machine,
but I don't know where to find them.  Does anyone know of a distributor in
southwestern Indiana?

Thanks for all your help!

Vickie Puffer
Vincennes, Indiana