Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 09:57:27 -0700
My cat will not touch cooked meat, she will only eat raw meat. What does she
know, that I don't?

Also, why do I feel a revulsion for raw meat? I want to know how people do
it, and what meats a person would eat raw. Why does cooked salmon taste
great and raw salmon is simply unimaginable for me at this point? Does raw
salmon taste good?

Should we be eating all of our vegetables  raw?