From:
Caroline Albanese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 22:20:11 -0500
I imagine the paleolithic excercise routine being mostly low impact
stuff, like walikng, looking for food, gathering goodies.  Intespersed
with this, there were probably short bursts of activity, like running
away from danger, climbing a tree, or needing to lift a heavy object for
whatever reason.  I believe the human body  ( like other animals' )
should be prepared for both.  One should combine lots of aerobic
excercise ( low impact, easy moving) with a bit of anaerobic
(weightlifting, short bursts of effort)
in order to preserve the physiology intended for us.

Caroline