NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Loncosky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 08:14:09 -0400
Kathy wrote
<You probably want to give him chocolate because you find it a comfort food
:-)

Actually I'm one of the ones who gets headaches from chocolate.  It's not
that I want to give Daniel chocolate, but that he would like to have it.  He
ate it before we discovered his allergies and enjoyed it very much.
As far as carob goes,  I think we've tried that and gotten about the same
reaction.

One think that you are right about is the fact that I would love to know the
mechanics of this.  It seems though that evertime I thing I figured it out,
someone give a different opinion and I have to rethink it.  That's okay
though, I'll take all the advice I can get.

Thanks, Heidi L.