VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saqib Shaikh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 11:44:39 GMT
hi all

i have just made the change to win95 on monday, with a new multi-
media mmx 166 pentium with 2.1 gig hard disk and 32 meg ram.

does anyone have any advice on what should be the first thing to do,
what material to read, what access technology to use etc. being a
student my budget is limited, so sharware products, if they exist
would be helpful. at the moment i am looking at hal95, though i am
open to any suggestions.

if anyone has any suggestions about things on teh internet i should
download or read, then please could you also tell me if there is
anywhere else to get it, since i am without internet access, though
with time i might be able to get a friend to download stuff.

thanks very much in advance

regards saqib shaikh <[log in to unmask]>