VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Randy G. Black" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 16:20:23 -0500
Hi, John. I'm sorry to hear about your Eudora problems. I'm afraid I've
exhausted my knowledge base here. I don't have a Windows machine yet but
when I do, I'll be singing the blues just like you no doubt. So I'm
hopeful someone else on the list can help you through this aspect of the
problem. If it were me, I'd delete everything I'd downloaded having to do
with Eudora and try from scratch again but others may tell you that's the
wrong tact and I'd bow to their judgment.