VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Chilelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 1997 00:17:42 -0400
   Ello there all U all... From: John Chilelli

   E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

   Snale-mail: John Chilelli
               1412 West 11th Street
               Erie, PA   16502

   Phone: 814-459-9981

To  Anyone out there who has the time and patience to HELP!  I have been
experienceing that old time world proverb:  A journey of a thousand
keystrokes begins with one WWW connection...  One area I'm having a great
deal of difficulty in is downloading.  Another area I'm having some
difficulty in is E-mail.  Like I wrote to Kelly Pierce, I presently have 59
messages in my inbox I want to save but I don't know just what to do with
them.  I'm a little slow at first with this stuff, but if you can make it
plain I'll eventually, (hopefully sometime soon), get it.

Thanks,   John

PS. This message is accidently attached to one of Kelly's because I'm just
a little dum about what I'm doing.  Incase you haven't noticed, I have an
uncanny ability to recognize the obvious... R R R!