VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patrick Comorato <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 19:48:46 -0400
If you are interested in participating in a class action lawsuit, against
Bell Atlantic telephone company to obtain monthly bills and printed
materials in an accessible format, please complete the attached
questionaire.  Once you have completed the questionaire, please E mail it
to Jackie Vigilante who is the attorney filing the lawsuit.  Her E mail
address appears at the top of the questionaire.

I would appreciate if you would E mail me a copy of your response to the
questionaire because I will be assisting Jackie.  Please E mail me
privately if you have any additional questions.  Thank you for your
assistance.  Patrick Comorato