VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stewart Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stewart Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 09:42:40 -0400
I would add this to the comments; in general the right turn on red has
caused me several near misses and even when the audible signal goes off they
still go through the red light and make their right turn. So beware! It is a
bad law that is very much abused. I believe that the NFB is working on this
problem. Where ever the audible signal is installed, along with it there
must be a "NO RIGHT TURN ON RED" sign at all four corners.  No matter what,
your O & M skills and common sense should be employed.
Stewart
Subject: Re: looking for info on audible traffic signals...