VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Visually Impaired Pittsburgh Area Computer Enthusiasts! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:39:28 -0500
We sent a copy of the recent discussion about WWW based bus schedules to
the developer of the software which generated the html and received the
following reply.  To keep list traffic down, please write directly to
[log in to unmask] with your comments and suggestions concerning the
presentation at http://trfn.clpgh.org/patransit/