From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 09:53:54 -0400
Milk is digestible?  I thought it was a foregone conclusion of paleodiet
that it is not?  Or is it digestible, but just unnatural for a human to
consume?  I know if I get a hankering to get constipated, milk will do it!
<g>

John Pavao

If raw milk is allowed to simply rest in a container after it comes
from the cow, it will first turn to sour milk, which tastes similar
to yogurt and is delicious. After a while, it will then separate into
curds and whey. The curds are often called clabber. Put the curds in
a bag of cheese cloth to drain and you will soon have a soft cheese
called farmer's cheese. All edible, and all predigested with very
little effort on anyones part.  I think we all know what happens to
pasteurized/homogenized milk when *it* sits around at room temp. for
a while ( or perhaps in someones stomach)!