From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 21:08:10 -0700
Todd Moody wrote:
> His cardiologist wants him on an
> Ornish thing, and I'm afraid it will kill him.

One chap that I keep in touch with had a Cardiologist who advocated the
Ornish for all his patients, the chap had to get a new Cardiologist because
that one died of massive heart failure!

His new Cardiologist is apparently recommending carb restriction  to most
all his patients and the chap is very happy and doing fine on the Atkins
diet under his supervision.

Grant

STONE and SPEAR   [log in to unmask]
for information on various support groups:
http://www.mountain-inter.net/~magnuson/
----->
"My son, lacking a post at present, feels deeply unhappy and each day the
thought gains strength in him that his career has been derailed and he
cannot find a connection any longer.  He is moreover depressed at the
thought that he is a burden to us, who are not very well off."  Hermann
Einstein (1901)