From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 08:30:12 -0400
Gina,

Welcome, and thanks!  I just hope they'll sell less than a whole side!

John Pavao

----------
I'll share what I posted on a newsgroup.  I'm no expert and I don't play
one on tv either :)))  I just found the article very interesting and hope
it helps.  Oh BTW, Hi!  I'm new here.

Gina in L.A.

> Joe H.C. wrote:
> The meat coming from the bison in YNP is fine to eat cooked.  As long as
> you cook it normally like burgers or steak; it is not dangerous.
> <snipped remainder for brevity>
> Respectfully,
> Joe D. Horse Capture
> Bozeman, MT

I didn't read the original post, so this may be a tangent, but:

"A little over a century after the U.S. Census Bureau declared the American
frontier officially closed, the Wild West is back, and buffalo means bucks.
Returning from the brink of extinction, the North American Plains bison
(also known as the American buffalo), is creating a $50-million-a-year
industry and injecting new life into rural Plains states.