From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 08:35:39 -0500
        There is a disease that one can get from a high corn diet.  It's
called "pelegara" or something.  What I need to know is (1) the right
spelling, (2) what the cause is and (3) what the syntoms are.

        Also, in regard to peas and green beens, any data on there
toxicity is greatly appriciated.  I can better defend my odd eating
habbits if I can point to illness and say, "that's why," especially as
everyone believes I will get rickets and scurvy.  (I drink one glass of
citrus juice a day, so one of those is out).

Karl Alexis McKinnon|I live as the beasts in the fields, rejoicing in the
SP2                 |fleshly life. I favor the edible and curse the inedible.