From:
Ida Penn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 1997 00:56:42 UT
Betty,

You must of read my mind, I had the same thought.  What did the primitives
know about "excessive carb intake"  They ate what was plentiful when it was
plentiful and sometimes that was fruit/berries and sometimes that would have
been only animal products.

But what do I know.....Ray?

Ida M. Penn, RN
"Nothing exceeds like excess!"