From:
Betty Guyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 17:37:00 -0500
>stomach aches, but, as a rule, I throw up when my stomach is empty,
>and keep
>stuff down when it's full, in defiance of common wisdom.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help with the stomach flu.  I'm feeling pretty much all
better now.  It's funny how we all cope with feeling sick in different
ways.  My hubby, (who btw, Hans, is Swedish and Norwegian) will
completely stop eating and kinda curl up in a little ball till he feels
better, or I force him to go to Dr.  I will always try and eat something
and will stay out on the couch.  He will (pardon the expression, "toss
his cookies" at the first sign of nausea.   My body will faint sometimes
before it does the same.

Just an observation,

Betty
NC

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]