From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 14:16:07 -0800
Normally discussions of "religion" and "politics" are taboo in forums not
dedicated to their enlightenment.

But on PALEOFOOD, they are appropriate, within reason and as long as they
are "supportive" in tone, nature and content to the aid of following our
chosen Lifestyle.

Reminder:
- our list FAQ which is the book NeanderThin does begin with the "First
Law": "Do Not Eat The Fruit of The Technology That Makes edible The
Inedible." (Genesis 2:17)
- we are lead on thru the rest of the book which uses biblical terms such as
"Resurrection" and "Catechism".
- not every tiny little detail of every facet of this approach is fully
supported by scientific studies, let alone be "popular" current canons of
nutrition, as being completely safe and suitable for one and all men of our
century i.e. faith in some issues is required, besides the here and now
feeling of well-being for pursuit in perpetuity.

Grant
--
STONE and SPEAR
ATKINS-NEW * CELIAC-DIABETES * LOWCARB-LIST * LC-DIABETES * PALEOFOOD