Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 19:50:19 -0800
Guess what you guys, the turkey pemmican turned out so great.  I got one and
a half pound of frozen turkey breast, the butcher sliced it very thin, I
could fit a pound and a half on the dehydrator, my kid loved it.

BTW, the best book I have come across on yeast is   THE MISSING DIAGNOSIS by
Dr. Truss.  You could probably order it at your local health food store.  He
is the original when it comes to yeast. Anyway, he recommends FATS (!) and
proteins as being most healing for intestinal dysbiosis.

So, in other words, the "modern" diet of low fat and carbos feed yeast/bad
bacteria.

And intestinal dysbiosis from yeast and bad bacteria  causes more health
problems than you can even begin to imagine.

So, paleo is even more healthy that you may have realized.

And, if you are wondering why some of your co-workers/colleagues may be
cranky, irritable, exhausted, etc etc etc it is due to this modern diet.
Antibiotics also help give the yeast syndrome a big push, then the modern
diet accelerates it, eventually the immune system is overwhelmed.

Later books such as THE YEAST CONNECTION are mass market spinoffs that made
millions, but the original is THE MISSING DIAGNOSIS.

Now, I want to try fish pemmican. What kind of fish should I buy, and what
kind of suet would I use?

Thanks,

Moira

Has anyone else ever walked into their local Safeway or whatever and noticed
that 90% or more of the food is garbage? Also, have you noticed that carbos
like sugar cereal, etc are most prominently displayed on the endcaps? I
surveyed the endcaps and almost every one was filled with complete junk.

BTW, my son IS getting better, thank you Ray for your book, thank you to the
list!! What a great list!!!! My son is getting better from *FAT* and from
RED MEAT!!!!! (esp. pemmican)