From:
JOHN PIERCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 14:23:42 -0700
Hello, Paleofood-listers:

I'm sure this has been dealt with many times here, but I missed out.
Maybe someone can recap for me.

What do you do after you lose some weight and you end up with loose
folds of skin, esp. (for males) at the love-handle area?  It almost
looks as bad as the fat-filled version of skin!  I heard of one person
who was going to try an herbal wrap of some kind, but I never got a
followup, so I presume it didn't work or I missed it again!  I have
heard that Preparation H might work (does it work?) and clothespins have
been been tried (sounds like S&M to me...I think I'll pass).

You can answer on the list or direct to me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks very much for your help.

John