Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 19:30:43 -0400
On Wed, 17 Sep 1997, Molly NiDana wrote:

> I've been doing pretty well on a  limited food budget by checking
> the sales at local supermarkets every week. Often the very cheapest
> roasts are the fattiest. I also have been orienting my shopping hours
> to when I am most likely to run across perfectly good meat which is
> near it's pull date and priced for quick sale.  I bring it home, pop
> it in the freezer and there we are.
>
> Molly Ni/Dana <[log in to unmask]>

All I have to remember is all the money i spent on prepackaged foods,
cereals, frozen diet dinners, snacks and junk...and shop only produce,
meat and frozen for some veggies.  No; I don't save a lot of money, but
the quality of what I'm eating is far superior to what it used to be.

PS...did you ever notice that when eating this way, you rarely if ever use
coupons?  ninety percent of coupons(except for drug and cleaning items)are
for prepackaged convenience junk food...

Jackie