Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 22:03:19 +0300
i agree, this is a mind boggling experience...this interneting..
though i've been doing it for 5 years now, it's still hard to comprehend.

is carbohydratism a technical name or are you pulling my leg?

i just know that i feel so much better now, i can't believe it!

do any Paleolithic dieters take vitamin suppliments? do you have to??

arlene