Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 20:46:22 +0300
i think it was this part of the world that 'created' yogurt.
for sure, we seem to eat more of it on a daily basis than
westerners do (you see that i've 'gone native' including myself
as part of this culture now even though i'm just a philly gal at heart!)

and until very recently, the only yogurt we could find was
pure, nature unflavored, sugar free yogurt...
and then THE WEST arrived...now we can find that junkfood type..
totally value-less as far as i've always been concerned.

find the book entitled 'the imperial city' by john freely..Viking press - a
division
of Penguin...a few thousand copies were sent to the states i was told...
it's the complete history of the city...
and yours truly did the illustrations of the monumental buildings!!

arlene