From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 15:15:12 -0400
Erin,

I've read some that microwaving food damages it.  I'm not going to say that
it does, and I'm not going to say that it doesn't (I haven't read enough
yet).  I just figured I'd mention it and let you research it if you want
to.

Take care,
John Pavao

I found a bacon with no sugar this weekend.  The brand name is Flield
(Owensborg,Ky,)  They also make hot dogs with no sugar and no poultry, made
with beef and pork.
The bacon is thin sliced and microwaves real nice. I live in Tulsa, Ok. so
I don't know if you have these stores where you are, but I found them at
Homeland and Price Mart

Take care

Erin

~