From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 12:24:03 -0400
Well, no dairy products are allowed on Neanderthin specifically, but I
guess if you're going to eat yogurt, you're better off with the natural
kind.  Actually, I've read some that dairy products made from raw
(unpasteurized/unhomogenized) milk may actually be healthy for you.  This
is mostly a moot point in America, because the germ-fearing lobbies have
destroyed the product so badly that it's hardly digestible anymore.

Bee pollen?  I have no earhly idea.  I would be careful of anything that's
unnaturally concentrated like that.  Honey and fruit juices are other
examples.  Always go easy on things like this.  One is always much better
off eating whole foods than extractions.  But I don't know anything about
bee pollen in particular.

Go easy on the aphrodisiacs!  They've got some strict laws in some Arab
countries, right?<g>

Take care,
John Pavao

----------
john, i'm living in the yogurt capital of the world....
this is where it originated...
no dannon or columbo here...this is REAL yogurt...

can i eat bee pollen???
i found this incredible stuff in the market the other day..
in honey and royal jelly, there are beautiful nuts...
hazelnuts (again, turkey leads the world in production)
and pistachos, raisins, pine nuts, and almonds all arranged
against the glass of the jar in a beautiful mosaic)...
i put it on my yogurt...then i looked closely at the label (not
the ingredients, i had done that before purchasing it) and
discovered that it's an aphrodisiac!! good grief!!! watch
out guys...here i come!!

arlene in istanbul