From:
Calvin Burnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 06:59:53 -0700
its funny, because ever since i was a child i was told
that it was sugar which caused plaque buildup on my teeth.
but my own experience tells me otherwise.  sugar doesn't
seem to affect plaque levels in my teeth much at all.
what really seems to create plaque buildup is the consumption
of complex carbohydrates.  i almost never have to worry
about plaque buildup on my neaderthin type diet.